On Monday 17 September 2001 21:09, Bryce Nesbitt wrote: > I'm volunteering to take over maintainance of kcharselect. The > current maintainer agrees. Who do I contact to make the next step? Probably nobody, because I bet Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org) reads this list as well ;-) If not, contact him or David Faure (faure@kde.org) and ask them to make you a CVS account. With that you can update the Maintainers.xml file in the CVS bugs module yourself to reflect the change. Martijn >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<