What's the procedure for distributors ? Are we supposed to use cvs to get the equivalent of the src tarball, and then build from it ? Or is the src tarball already somewhere, and do I just need to ask to get access... Sorry I didn't think of asking earlier, but I get a feeling OpenBSD is playing a bit `behind the ball', discounting my fellow developers who are going to be building kde 2.2.1 on sparc and other slooow machines. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<