List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Lack of response to email and bug reports
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-15 21:16:02

Sorry about my lack of response to email and bug reports this week.  Rogers
@Home royally screwed up my cable modem and hasn't fixed it in 5 days.  They
refuse to tell me when it will be fixed or even get me in contact with
someone who can fix it so that I can tell them what's wrong.  They are a
terrible service and I highly recommend against using them for high speed
access based on my experience with them this week.  Anyhow, I'll try to
answer what I can with my long distance (but essentially free) dialup.  There
will be no kwintv releases for at least another week or two, nor will there
be any KSSL fixes against 2_2 branch or HEAD (from me anyways).

--

George Staikos