List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror color bugs
From:       Phillip Susi <psusi () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-09-12 20:46:52

Konqueror does not seem to obey text color settings in it's configuration
box.  I have used the control center to change my color scheme to use white
text on a black background, and this causes problems in Konqueror when
viewing web pages:  it uses the black background setting, but does not use
the text color setting either from control center or its internal
configuration box, resulting in text being white, on a white background, and
thus unreadable.

--
--> Phill Susi