List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: OT: Teaching software development with Free Software tools
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2004-11-04 16:59:38

> > I'm currently working part-time as a teacher in the University where I
> > studied, and as they know about some of my free software projects, I was
> > asked if I wanted to teach another course about software development with
> > Free Software tools  the next semester, (of couse I said yes inmediatedly

I would start my course by a very practical approach to a programming tool
like KDevelop. How to type, compile, run, debug, save, etc.. a small program.

When your students are able to create small programs at home or in the
University Lab you can carry on on more abstract themes.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org