List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Interesting..
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2004-09-07 18:48:09

Hi Michael,

You're not unsubscribed but prepare for a little confusion when I
explain what happened.

The kde-debian list used to be subscribed to the kde-debian-devel
list.  What this meant was that whenever kde-debian-devel got a
message, it would send it to kde-debian.  Now that kde-debian-devel
seems to be seeing a bit more activity, particularly CVS commit
messages, the arrangement didn't seem like such a bright idea anymore.
So I had unsubscribed kde-debian from the kde-debian-devel list.

People who want the kde-debian-devel messages, including CVS commit
messages should subscribe directly.

Cheers,
Navin.