List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Some press coverage thanks to aKademy
From:       Kévin_Ottens <ervin () ipsquad ! net>
Date:       2004-08-31 19:15:40

Hi list,

Some of us were present during aKademy. It has been a good occasion for us to
discuss with other people from Debian and KDE related projects like
Skolelinux and Knoppix.

Thanks to our past collaboration with people from the Knoppix crew, we're now
packaging FreeNX (available into the experimental branch).

We gave a talk during the user conference, and thanks to it we had contact
with some interested user.

Last but not least, we've been interviewed and the result is available here:
http://dot.kde.org/1093794087/ (if "the dot" is not down...)

Let's hope that all this activity around the project will attract new
contributors since we still need packagers and people wanting to work on the
future Kalyxo desktop platform.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."