List:       kde-debian
Subject:    [devel] Uploading powerpc packages
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2004-08-03 19:36:14

Hi.

Just a question I'm wondering: Is possible to upload packages to kalyxo.org of
non-i386 architectures (in this case, powerpc) ?

It's just that i'm "promoting" the packages in the kalyxo archive to some
friends, but someones, as me, have a powerpc laptop, so they need to
recompile it. I've recompiled some to my own use, so it will be interesting
to share them.

Greetings.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2