List:       kde-debian
Subject:    latest(?) kdepim - kontact
From:       Stefan Blum <ssl.blum () web ! de>
Date:       2004-07-29 14:28:10

Hi everyone,

I wanted to try the latest kdepim within the stable branch, mainly to check
out the updates on Kontact. I downloaded the kdepim 3.2.3 sources and after
some trouble building the .debs (apidox caused errors) I had the files I
wanted- though named 3.2.1 instead of 3.2.3.
When I installed the "new" Kontact, it still said it was 0.8.1 instead of
0.8.3.
My question is whether the newest Kontact-update is actually in the
abovementioned kdepim-release and if not, where can I get it from?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan