List:       kde-debian
Subject:    kalyxo.org wiki (was: Re: found it)
From:       "Peter Rockai \(mornfall\)" <mornfall () danill ! sk>
Date:       2004-06-12 7:01:09

On Saturday 12 June 2004 08:36, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> refering to my last e-mail.. I just found the liveCD linked under packaing
> policy. Once we have something people could download, the LiveCD -link
> could be put on a little more visible place.
Sorry, the wiki went rather big rehash, as you might have noticed, and some
stuff got lost in the rush. This is why we left some time after list announce
for fixing omissions like this (before going www.kalyxo.org). I'll improve
the page a bit (headlines and the like) and link it from the menu then.

Also, the IntegrationOverview seems to be rather inaccessible, i'll look where
to put a link... Anyway, if anyone noticed something from these missing or
buried, just drop a line, i'll see what can be done ;).

Yours,
    Peter