One thing alway perplexes me about KDE's Ark and InfoZip's UnZip. Name, when viewing or extracting a zip file prepared with PKZIP under DOS, all files in that archive will appear with the same file date, and all will be extracted with that date. But if I open up a xdosemu window and then use PKUNZIP, the correct file dates will appear in the archive and be extracted as such. How do I get Ark and UnZip to honor the actual file dates within the archive upon extraction? I have Googled this and came up with nothing. Man pages for UnZip don't seem to help with this either. _______________________________________________ kde-debian mailing list kde-debian@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-debian