List:       kde-debian
Subject:    problem loading parameters with kdm !!
From:       info <info.alexandre () laposte ! net>
Date:       2004-04-06 17:26:06

hi,

i got a big problem...
When i start KDE using kdm, it don't use my paremeters....for example i
defined a font size..but it doesn't respect it once kde started...
but if i stop KDE with "/etc/init.d/kdm stop" and then i start kde with
"startx" kde font size will be good.
if i remove kdm and use xdm, the boot login is so ugly , but the
parameters of fonts are good !!!

so i suppose that kdm has problem...someone could help me !!!
Thanks !!

PS : sorry for my poor english !!!