List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: web design and logo...
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy21 () lycos ! es>
Date:       2004-04-06 13:05:46

El Miércoles, 31 de Marzo de 2004 21:39, Alexander Neundorf escribió:
> now that things start to get going, let's discuss about the design of our
> web page and we also need a logo...

After working on it 20 minutes, this is my quick and dirty _draft_:

http://darkshines.net/test/kalyxo/

I will try to add some content (links and a menu), and work a bit more on the
presentation if I have some minutes this evening. Any suggestions on what
content should add? My english is not very natural ;-).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net