List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: web design and logo...
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () badopi ! org>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:53:33

El Miércoles, 31 de Marzo de 2004 21:39, Alexander Neundorf escribió:
> Hi,
>
> now that things start to get going, let's discuss about the design of our
> web page and we also need a logo...
>
> I'm not artist, so any suggestions out there ?

I am very close to finishing exams, and start a short holidays. Maybe I can
make a CSS stylesheet. I'm not an artist neither, but maybe we can make
easily a logo playing with the debian swirl from noia icons. They are really
pretty:

http://darkshines.net/pub/deb.png

I can't promise very much, but I will try O:-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net