List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: YaST GPL'ed
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2004-03-25 1:19:59

Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2004 21:03 schrieb Juan Luis Baptiste:

Hi,

> > This makes imho absolutly no sense. Y2 already has a full featured
> > backend including fancy configuration options like LDAP client etc.
>
> But I suppose they only work with SuSE???

Y2 is of course made initially for SUSE but please be aware of the fact that
SUSE is LSB compliant and therefor adaption to other LSB compliant
distributions should be feasable.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de