List:       kde-debian
Subject:    OT: Compiling a KControl module
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2004-03-23 23:44:57

Hi,

I know it's a little OT, but in kde-devel I couldn't find a solution for this,
maybe someone here can help me.

I'm working in making KNetworkConf a kcontrol module, I think most of the work
is done now, it compiles but when linking I get undefined references for all
the functions of the Qt library. Here I attach my Makefile.am, could someone
take a look at it and give me some suggestions?

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste
http://www.merlinux.org

["Makefile.am" (text/x-makefile)]

#bin_PROGRAMS = knetworkconf

## INCLUDES were found outside kdevelop specific part

kcm_knetworkconf_la_SOURCES = kselectdistrodlg.ui kknownhostinfo.cpp \
kinterfaceupdowndlg.ui kaddknownhostdlg.ui kdetectdistrodlg.ui knetworkconfmodule.cpp \
kroutinginfo.cpp kreloadnetworkdlg.ui kaddressvalidator.cpp kdnsinfo.cpp \
knetworkinfo.cpp kadddevicedlg.ui kadddnsserverdlg.ui knetworkconfigparser.cpp \
knetworkinterface.cpp knetworkconfdlg.ui knetworkconf.cpp main.cpp \
kadddevicedlgextension.ui kadddevicedlgextension.ui.h knetworkconfiface.skel \
kcm_knetworkconf_la_LIBDADD   =  $(LIB_KDEUI) $(LIB_KDECORE)  $(LIBSOCKET)

EXTRA_DIST = main.cpp knetworkconf.cpp knetworkconf.h knetworkconf.desktop \
lo32-app-knetworkconf.png lo16-app-knetworkconf.png knetworkconfdlg.ui \
knetworkinterface.cpp knetworkinterface.h knetworkconfigparser.cpp \
knetworkconfigparser.h kadddnsserverdlg.ui kadddevicedlg.ui knetworkinfo.cpp \
knetworkinfo.h kdnsinfo.cpp kdnsinfo.h kaddressvalidator.cpp kaddressvalidator.h \
kreloadnetworkdlg.ui network_card.png kroutinginfo.cpp kroutinginfo.h \
knetworkconfmodule.cpp knetworkconfmodule.h kdetectdistrodlg.ui kaddknownhostdlg.ui \
kinterfaceupdowndlg.ui kadddnsserverdlg.ui.h kadddevicedlg.ui.h kaddknownhostdlg.ui.h \
kknownhostinfo.cpp kknownhostinfo.h kselectdistrodlg.ui

kde_module_LTLIBRARIES = kcm_knetworkconf.la

# set the include path for X, qt and KDE
#INCLUDES= $(all_includes)
AM_CPPFLAGS = $(all_includes)

METASOURCES = AUTO

# the library search path.
kcm_knetworkconf_la_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries) -module -avoid-version -no-undefined

xdg_apps_DATA = kcm_knetworkconf.desktop

install-data-local:
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(kde_appsdir)/System
	$(INSTALL_DATA) $(srcdir)/knetworkconf.desktop \
$(kde_appsdir)/System/knetworkconf.desktop  $(mkinstalldirs) \
/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Configuration/Networking  $(INSTALL_DATA) \
$(srcdir)/knetworkconf.desktop \
/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Configuration/Networking/knetworkconf.desktop  $(mkinstalldirs) \
$(kde_icondir)/locolor/32x32/apps/  $(INSTALL_DATA) \
$(srcdir)/lo32-app-knetworkconf.png \
$(kde_icondir)/locolor/32x32/apps/knetworkconf.png  $(mkinstalldirs) \
$(kde_icondir)/locolor/16x16/apps/  $(INSTALL_DATA) \
$(srcdir)/lo16-app-knetworkconf.png \
$(kde_icondir)/locolor/16x16/apps/knetworkconf.png  $(mkinstalldirs) $(kde_icondir)/
	$(INSTALL_DATA) $(srcdir)/network_card.png $(kde_icondir)/network_card.png

uninstall-local:
	-rm -f $(kde_appsdir)/Internet/knetworkconf.desktop
	-rm -f $(kde_icondir)/locolor/32x32/apps/knetworkconf.png
	-rm -f $(kde_icondir)/locolor/16x16/apps/knetworkconf.png
	-rm -f $(kde_icondir)/network_card.png

# These paths are KDE specific. Use them:
# kde_appsdir         Where your application's menu entry (.desktop) should go to.
# kde_icondir         Where your icon should go to - better use KDE_ICON.
# kde_sounddir        Where your sounds should go to.
# kde_htmldir         Where your docs should go to. (contains lang subdirs)
# kde_datadir         Where you install application data. (Use a subdir)
# kde_locale          Where translation files should go to. (contains lang subdirs)
# kde_cgidir          Where cgi-bin executables should go to.
# kde_confdir         Where config files should go to (system-wide ones with default \
values). # kde_mimedir         Where mimetypes .desktop files should go to.
# kde_servicesdir     Where services .desktop files should go to.
# kde_servicetypesdir Where servicetypes .desktop files should go to.
# kde_toolbardir      Where general toolbar icons should go to (deprecated, use \
KDE_ICON). # kde_wallpaperdir    Where general wallpapers should go to.
# kde_templatesdir    Where templates for the "New" menu (Konqueror/KDesktop) should \
go to. # kde_bindir          Where executables should go to. Use bin_PROGRAMS or \
bin_SCRIPTS. # kde_libdir          Where shared libraries should go to. Use \
lib_LTLIBRARIES. # kde_moduledir       Where modules (e.g. parts) should go to. Use \
kde_module_LTLIBRARIES. # kde_styledir        Where Qt/KDE widget styles should go to \
(new in KDE 3). # kde_designerdir     Where Qt Designer plugins should go to (new in \
KDE 3).

# Uncomment the following two lines if you add a ui.rc file for your application to \
make use of # KDE´s XML GUI builing
#rcdir = $(kde_datadir)/knetworkconf
#rc_DATA = knetworkconfui.rc

#WARNING: if you use a ui.rc file above, use:

# messages: rc.cpp

# instead of

# messages:

messages:
	LIST=`find . -name \*.h -o -name \*.hh -o -name \*.H -o -name \*.hxx -o -name \*.hpp \
-o -name \*.cpp -o -name \*.cc -o -name \*.cxx -o -name \*.ecpp -o -name \*.C`; \  if \
test -n "$$LIST"; then \  $(XGETTEXT) $$LIST -o $(podir)/knetworkconf.pot; \
	fi