List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: change the mouse pointer in 3.1.5 (sid)
From:       Otto =?iso-8859-1?q?Kek=E4l=E4inen?= <ottolist () kekalainen ! net>
Date:       2004-03-04 16:22:36

If you use XFree86 4.3, look in the directory:
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons/ (e.g. whiteglass/cursors/)

Get yourself a theme from www.kde-look.org and install it according to the
instructions in the cursor theme package.

Viestissä Tiistai 2. Maaliskuuta 2004 20:34, Uwe Brauer kirjoitti:
> Hello
>
> Sorry for the elementary question and if somebody can provide me a
> link for an appropriate newsgroup I would be grateful.
>
> In the above environment the mouse pointer I almost not noticeable, it
> looks like a HUGE I with shadows, right now on my xemacs buffer
> screen, the mouse pointer changes to the arrow, then I move the mouse,
>

> But I prefer the shadowless simple mouse pointer I from previous KDE
> releases, I checked the documentation and all the KDE control panels,
> but did not find any solution.
> Any idea
>
> Thanks
>
> Uwe Brauer

*** Otto Kekäläinen / Osuuskunta Sange *** otto.kekalainen@sange.fi ***
***       PL 197, 00131 Helsinki       ***      050 - 300 8105      ***