List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: linux/kde is in the mainstream from today on in germany ! ;-)
From:       "Pedro Jurado Maqueda" <melenas () kdehispano ! org>
Date:       2004-02-10 0:04:39

> The magazine comes with a Suse 9 cd, the following kde apps are listed on
> the
> title page: kabc, korganizer, kfax, kghostview, kuickshow, kwintv, ark,
> kate,
> kcalc, knotes, kpilot, kopete, konqy, kmail, knewsticker, knode, k3b,
> krecord, kmines, kpat.
> And the following non kde apps: acroread, OOo, gimp, realplayer, xmms
> (this list of apps gives a nice hint: OOo, gimp, xmms as integration
> targets
> and we have approx. 90 % done).
>
> It features a 16 pages special "click here to do this, click there to do
> this,
> and a page containing six screenshots, 3x kde, 3x XP, showing how they
> look
> almost similar (konqy <-> IE, kmail <-> outlook, OOo <-> MS office, k3b
> <->nero)

Curiously, today I recive a mail from Mundolinux magazine
(http://www.revistasprofesionales.com/Pagina_Mundolinux/063/indexlinux.asp),
asking about a big logo for KDE because they want to include KDE 3.2 in
their CD, I send them to this page http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php.

> ... world domination is near ! ;-)

Well, I hope they change soon their Microsoft server with one Open Source,
maybe KDE-Debian Server Edition? ;-)

--
FDO. ER_MELENAS

KDE-Hispano webmaster http://es.kde.org