List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Public Software,
From:       "C. Gatzemeier" <c.gatzemeier () tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2004-02-01 19:31:19

Datschge wrote:

[ Bruce's UserLinux Distribution ]

> I assume he will end up creating a structure similar to Debian's main,
> contrib and non-free folders, just with the primary focus switched from
> Free Software to Free Commercial (Ab)Use.

Yeah!
Shows what a scam this "yet another distro" is.

IMHO we should really reconsider our goals when promoting Free Software.
http://www.newsforge.com/software/04/01/05/1146229.shtml

And in many cases those that have chosen the LGPL should urgently think over
it again.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-not-lgpl.html