List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: [Discuss] xlibs based UI]
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-01 16:31:33

On Sunday 01 February 2004 03:51, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> FYI... (see also last paragraph).

I just wanted to forward exactly the same message, but now I saw you have been
faster.

I don't know what to think of it. This is getting ... bizarre.
Bruce says: "we don't support qt". Then he says "because it is not good for
commercial developlment." Now he says "we will support kde because a
commercial vendor asks for it." But he says "we don't support it in UL".

I don't understand this. It doesn't make any sense to me. Can somebody please
explain this ?

Bye
Alex
--