List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: The name: let's get it over with already
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?K=E9vin=20'ervin'=20Ottens?=" <ervin () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2004-01-28 22:22:53

Le Mercredi 28 Janvier 2004 21:50, Alejandro Exojo a écrit :
> El Martes, 27 de Enero de 2004 21:57, Dominique Devriese escribió:
> > How about the following:
> > Everybody gets two days to propose a name, then Navindra decides.
>
> I agree with Dominique in this: we can't start a new thread each month with
> the name issue hanging around. There were a lot of people with good name
> suggestions, so, what are you waiting for? :-)

If we follow Dominique idea... then we're waiting for Navindra... :-)
I think it would be a good thing to collect the names on a wiki for two days
(maybe wikis are adapted in this case...)
And let Navindra choose one...

We need definitely a name... It's a pity that we are still waiting to decide
something in such an area... It seems to be useless but we need a name
to communicate efficiently!

Regards.
--
Kévin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.tuxfamily.org