List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Is it time to split or time to join?
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-28 21:59:22

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 19:23, C. Gatzemeier wrote:
> Main Goal: Coordination of Integration and Usability enhancements with more
> general benefits than those that have been done by several commercial
> distributions in the past.

I think we have roughly the same opinion on that.

> That is why I think it is preferable not to "incorporate" a separate name
> and just stick to be the "kde-debian group" with significant contributions
> to Debian (-Desktop),  KDE and the GPL software world in general.

Here we differ. Let's find a name for the "kde debian group".
We need a name, an "umbrella" name, not to specific.

Maybe a name like Samba ? Samba does integration, we too. Any ideas ?
Here's a list, it even contains calypso :-)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode-_und_Partytänze

Bye
Alex
--