List:       kde-debian
Subject:    IMO: we need a homepage and a (preliminary) name
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-25 19:49:27

Hi,

several things are going on here, but we have no central place where this
stuff can be presented.

To make things simple, don't let us search a real final name now, let's use
something which doesn't mean anything, and where it is obvious that it's
intended this way, i.e. not "kalypso", but maybe "project kalypso" or
"codename: kalypso" on kalypso.kde.org maybe.

There we should give an overview about the apps which are currently being
developed, the live cd activities, all that.

This will also help in preventing the feeling that nothing is going on here.

Bye
Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de