List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Python based Admin tool in KControl, *screenshot*
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-22 20:30:41

On Thursday 22 January 2004 22:10, Simon Edwards wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> http://www.simonzone.com/software/guidance/
>
> enjoy,

Very cool :-)
The right way to go :-)

Can we please set up a home page and a cvs module ?
(or can actually everybody with a cvs account create a module ?)

So that we have a place where we can give an overview over our stuff ?
Maybe not under a name like "enterprisedesktop.org", maybe something without
real meaning wouldn't be too bad. Let's go kalypso for now.
What is actually tycho ?
http://tycho.kde-debian.org looks quite empty.

Bye
Alex