Alexander Neundorf wrote: > I mean more new people from the outside. > The kde janitor proposal comes to my mind. Yes, but we have a lot of potential to tap on the inside as well and that shouldn't be forgotten. > Hmm, maybe. Currently I'm doing very much for KDE, considering the > amount of my spare time... Indeed you and others are already doing a lot, and I consider providing any necessary support to people like you a priority of this project. I'm certainly not trying to suggest more work for you, just that you keep in mind there are resources you might be able to tap here. fuse_kio is very important and stuff like this should be publicised and seriously consider eg. moving to FD.o and garnering interest that way. > > Organized information on fuse-kio would help a lot to garner interest, > > along with a proper release and announcement on the dot. What do you > > think? > > Will do something with Kurt. Excellent! > > Where did you get Qt# from? As far as I know, this is a dead project. > > Why is it dead ? I'm not sure, of course, Adam knows. I think it has something to do with his disillusionment with maintaining bindings on the Mono/Net platform. I don't think he has much hope for GTK# either. Cheers, Navin. _______________________________________________ kde-debian mailing list kde-debian@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-debian