List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: FOSDEM2004 and KDE/Debian ...
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2004-01-21 8:51:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 09:45:58AM +0100, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 January 2004 01:02, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> |  Fabrice Mous writes:
> |  > Is someone from teh KDE/Debian project going to be present at
> |  > FOSDEM? Please tell me.
> |
> |  I will be, but you already knew that :)
>

> Yes :)
>
> Anyway ... the following was posted on the dot
>
> http://dot.kde.org/1074459110/1074618792/
>
> --snip--
> *What about a kde-debian presentation ?*
>  by Thibauld Favre on Tuesday 20/Jan/2004, @18:13
>  I'm looking forward to hearing how the kde-debian project is going ! It would
> be great if there were such a presentation in the KDE Developpers room...
> --snap--
>
> As I'm scouting for KDE Devs who are willing to do a talk in the KDE
> developers' room
> http://www.fosdem.org/2004/index/dev_room_kde
>
> Or maybe want to do a unofficial talk aka lightning talk
> http://www.fosdem.org/2004/index/talks/
> http://wiki.fosdem.org/tiki-index.php?page=LightningTalks
>
> So maybe KDE/Debian can have some kind of presence and do a talk?

And say what, seriously? "We started to do stuff but then argued about a
name for 4 weeks so everyone got bored and did other stuff instead."?
Don't get me wrong, Kapture and Kalternatives (I haven't forgotten you,
Juanjux, I've just been way too busy) are great, right, but it's nothing
with which to advertise a major project.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,