List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Fwd: [Discuss] Desktop Architecture Selection Guide
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-19 17:47:09

The mentioned article seems to be quite interesting from an "enterprise" POV,
it also mentions both KDE and Gnome ("Gnome simpler and therefor better for
ex XP users")
So I think we really have concentrate on "simplifying" and integrating stuff.
I guess the kde-usability is a good place to discuss such issues (although
there is sometimes a lot of discussion without any results)

Bye
Alex