List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Installing 3rd party packages, apt URIs
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2004-01-19 1:53:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 01:46:11AM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Daniel Stone writes:
>
> > Or, alternatively, everyone could just upload to the one archive,
> > and people could pick what they wanted to take from that archive
> > with Kapture or something.
>
> Limiting the installable software to:
> 1. stuff that will get accepted in Debian, excluding a lot of non-free
>    software.
> 2. stuff that some debian developer wants to maintain

I've said many times that I'll put almost anyone into tycho's GnuPG
keyring tight now. If you've got a package and you're part of
kde-debian, I'll dump you in.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,