List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Introducing Kommander
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-18 18:50:22

Hi,

coming together with Quanta there is a tool called Kommander:
http://quanta.sourceforge.net/main2.php?snapfile=snap02

With Kommander you can create, well, basically dialogs which can do stuff.
This can be used e.g. for wrappers for command line tools.  The interface for
building the dialogs is a app based on the Qt designer.

Do we have the goal to provide UI's for until now CLI-only tools ?
Then I think we should take a close look at Kommander.
With it such things can be built *without programming*.

Here you can get the docs and a tutorial:

Bye
Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de