List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE 3.1.5 Debian Packages
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-18 0:48:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 17 January 2004 09:30, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> any ideas ?
Yes. I'm on vacation and didn't build new packages yet. They reqiure some new
stuff anyway that's needed for 3.2, so until I'm back on the 26th nothing's
going to happen there. I'll be packaging 3.2 and updating the 3.1 to 3.1.5 as
soon as I had some sleep and my suitcases unpacked on tuesday the 27th.

Ralf

> Subject: KDE 3.1.5 Debian Packages
> Date: Saturday 17 January 2004 17:51
> From: Casey Scott <casey@phantombsd.org>
> To: webmaster@kde.org
>
> The Debian packages posted in the 3.1.5 directory seem to be the 3.1.4
> packages. Can someone check those?
>
> Thanks,
> Casey Scott

Ralf Nolden