List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Help needed: Fatal error: you need to have a KInstance object before
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-11 20:40:54

Hi,

I received the following bug report for my fuse_kio, what's the reason for
it ?

> kde32@linux:~> fuse_kio /home/kde32/ttt fish://snowbird@localhost/
>  args.count() 2
> Fatal error: you need to have a KInstance object before
> you do anything that requires it! Examples of this are config
> objects, standard directories or translations.

The code does the following:

... (non KDE code)
KCmdLineArgs::init(argc, argv, &ABOUT_DATA);
KCmdLineArgs::addCmdLineOptions(OPTIONS);
KCmdLineArgs *args = KCmdLineArgs::parsedArgs();
... (non KDE code)
fuseApp = new FuseApp();  //inherits KApplication

Bye
Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de