List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [devel] Kalternatives 0.3
From:       Juanjo Alvarez <juanjux () progressive-comp ! com>
Date:       2004-01-11 10:54:37

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:55:26AM +0100, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
> Am Samstag, 10. Januar 2004 18:30 schrieb Juanjo Alvarez:
> > http://www.escomposlinux.org/fer_y_juanjo/kalternatives_0.3-1_all.deb
> >
> > To test it:
> >
> > Install the Debian package or uncompress the .tar.gz and run "make
> > install", then run "kalternatives" (better as root) and enjoy.
>
> I guess this a problem on my system, but a GUI tool should always report a
> problem via the GUI.

That was both, a problem in your system and a bug in the program. Now
the bug is fixed (parent nodes existing in the alternatives database but
not in the filesystem will be shown disabled) and further unhandled
exceptions will show a graphical dialog so the user can report them to
me. I will upload 0.4 shortly with those fixes, could you please test it
then?

Thanks for testing.