List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: ioslaves with *any* linux apps -> it works :-))
From:       "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2004-01-09 4:34:34

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Thursday 08 January 2004 4:44 pm, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>

>>Here are two SCREENSHOTS, see how konqy displays the remote directory using
>>the fish ioslave, and note the full path of the html file in OOo swriter,
>>in the combo box :-)
>

> It is amazing to me how fast you have pulled this together!  Two or three more
> hackers like you and we'll complete Navindra's list in about four months.

Is there any chance to get this onto the live-CD??

Is there any chance that we could get some of these
onto the live-CD?

   http://dot.kde.org/1073599985/
   http://dot.kde.org/1073557624/
   http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/qtgtk/main.html

All of these are sooooo cool. If we have these to showcase, every
hacker would excuse us from any bug which might be on the live-CD.

Cheers,
Kurt