List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: [Discuss] "Thunderbolt" regarding the relationship
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2004-01-05 19:43:09

Le Lundi 5 Janvier 2004 20:21, Kurt Pfeifle a écrit :
> [...]

My impression reading the UserLinux mailing list is that Bruce Perens is just
going to ship a subset of Debian packages on a CD with little or no
engineering on top of it. As a technical project it is not very
interesting... maybe the business model will be a great success but it is
just going to be Debian with another name.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org