List:       kde-debian
Subject:    [devel] LiveCD - cloop magic needed?
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2004-01-05 15:47:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,
I'm working on taking apart the live CD, mainly to get at all the
packages in there, so I can determine what's changed from stock woody,
and to seed our archive with the packages (I'd love to see you guys
using the archive, so you can just dput your packages - please email me
your GnuPG keys if this also interests you and I'll set up a livecd
section) that have changed.

However, I've hit a stumbling block with cloop. I've compiled cloop on
tycho, modprobed it with the right file argument (CREDATIV/CREDATIV from
live CD - I assume this is correct?), but cloop.o refuses to insert:
Welcome to cloop v0.63
cloop: bsize 392433412 not multiple of 512

Am I doing something wrong? I'm using cloop-src from Debian. The fruits
(or lack therof) can be seen on tycho - /org/daniel/livecd (yes, I know
that sucks; when I move the xwin.org website to fd.o [probably in the
morning], I'll put /home on a 7.5GB partition, but we still need more
space!).

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,