List:       kde-debian
Subject:    livecd faq - French version available
From:       "=?iso-8859-15?q?K=E9vin=20'ervin'=20Ottens?=" <ervin () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2004-01-05 10:10:41

Hello,

I've finished the french translation of this document, so I've just added
it to the repository.

Since I'm very ill today (Happy new year...), if there's something wrong that
somebody can correct feel free to do it without asking... I'll be away from
my keyboard due to my illness so I won't answer for let's say... 2 or 3 days.

Regards.
--
Kévin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.tuxfamily.org
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."