List:       kde-debian
Subject:    [devel] Kalternatives 0.2
From:       Juanjo Alvarez <juanjux () progressive-comp ! com>
Date:       2003-12-31 8:05:07

Changes:

* Some internal documentation
* Implemented Aaron's suggestions (as can be seen on the screenshots)
  about nuking the colors and using radiobuttons instead (it looks much
  better now IMHO).
* Some misc fixes.

Still TODO:

* A restore button
* Closing the window without using the close button should not bypass
  the "Apply Changes?" dialog
* About, Help and tooltips (I'm waiting to implement KDE support)
* Some more Error checking
* i18n
* Change to C++?

To test it:

# apt-get install python[yourversion]-qt3c102
$ wget http://www.escomposlinux.org/fer_y_juanjo/archivos/kalternatives_0.2-1_all.deb
# dpkg -i kalternatives_0.2-1_all.deb
# kalternatives

Two screenshots are attached too this email. I'm going now to pass the
end of year with my family, I'll be back the 2 or 3 of January.

Happy new year to everybody on the list!

["kalternatives_02_1.png" (image/png)]
["kalternatives_02_2.png" (image/png)]