List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    KOffice 1.5.2 on Cygwin?
From:       "Manfred Haertel, DB3HM" <Manfred.Haertel () rz-online ! de>
Date:       2006-08-11 18:02:40

Hello!

I tried to build KOffice 1.5.2 on Cygwin, just to see if this works.

To my surprise, the KOffice core and most application built without any
problem.

The problem is, when I try to start any application, it crashes
immediately with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION. It seems that the crash
happens while referring to KoApplication, so I think it's a problem with
the libraries.

Do I have to add some flags to the linker on Cygwin?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards

--
Manfred Härtel, DB3HM    mailto:Manfred.Haertel@rz-online.de