List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    installation notes
From:       Mike Rappazzo <rappazzo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-21 16:37:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I was just going through the installation of kde-cygwin from
http://webdev.cegit.de/snapshots/kde-cygwin/kde/kde3.4/README
and I had some trouble. I just wanted to add some revisions that I think
might be necessary. First, in the "1. install required cygwin packages", I
think you are missing the requirement for xwinclip. And Second, in the
startup script that you provided this line: "export
DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0<http://127.0.0.1:0>"
should be "export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0 <http://127.0.0.1:0>.0" (not the
0.0at the end).

Seems to work good once I resolved those issues though...
Thanks.
_Mike