List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    INSTALLING Qt/Windows Version 4.0.0
From:       Björn_Piltz <piltz () informatik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2005-07-17 11:40:42

Hi,
I have been following the "Working Qt4 with win32-msvc.net" thread and
decided to try it out. Could you please explain to a newbie how to
bootstrap the building process. I've checked out the qt-4 module, but the
configure executable seems to be exactly the same as the original
Trolltech one, which fails silently when I specify msvc as the target
platform.
Am I supposed to build "misc\configure" with mingw and then use the new
configure.exe?

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks,
Björn