List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Working Qt4 with win32-msvc.net
From:       Thiago A. Corrêa <thiagoacorrea () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-06-30 7:23:44

Hi there,

   I've just finished this one, it's compiling all the libs and the tools. As far as \
I can tell everything is working ok, but I suppose qmake still isn't perfect, but \
it's just good enought to build qt and it's tools.

   So, now we are missing a descent configure.exe and the vcproj generator, which I \
haven't tested at all so far, might just work :P  This was based on the earlier \
Borland patch sent to this list, so, I'm not sure if this zip will work without \
uncompressing the Borland one first ( but not above this *sight* )

   http://wpdev.sourceforge.net/qt-win-4.0.0-msvc.net-patch.zip

Enjoy,
   Thiago A. Correa
   Wolfpack Developer.