List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re:First Qt4 msvc and bcc32 draft
From:       Thiago A. Corrêa <thiagoacorrea () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-06-30 2:31:22

Hi Andreas,

   Nice work, trying out here with MSVC 7.1 and already fixed some problems with the \
qmake... got as far as linking QtCore, but the makefiles generated are wrong... so \
I'm thinkering with qmake again :P

   Will send a zip much like yours to the list tonight, with as much as possible \
working :)

Best Regards,
   Thiago A. Corrêa