List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    QT 3/Windows Free Edition: MinGW cross compiler
From:       "Stefan Jahn" <stefan () gruft ! de>
Date:       2005-02-25 7:35:05

Hello there!

Using the snapshot from yersterday (Qt 3.3.3) I was able to compile
the Qt sources using a MinGW cross compiler on my GNU/Linux.  The cross
compiler is based on s MinGW release about a year old.  I had to
made changes during the make run in:
 - Makefile's
 - headers
 - source files
The changes were minimal, but essential.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to
link the stuff because the ld tries to consumes about 180M of memory which
I actually don't have @ my laptop.  Very very sad... so close.

Anyway. Are you interested in the changes?

Cheers, Stefan.