List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: Building PyQt against Qt Free for Windows 3.x
From:       AgarFu <heaven () croasanaso ! sytes ! net>
Date:       2005-01-27 10:51:27

El Lunes, 24 de Enero de 2005 16:46, James Lamanna escribió:
> I've written a small article about building PyQt against the Qt/Win
> Free distribution.
> You can find it at:
> http://kscraft.sourceforge.net/convert_xhtml.php?doc=pyqt-windows-install.x
>html

thx a lot.

> It includes some patches to get the current GPL versions of SIP and
> PyQt to build against the Qt/Win Free.
>
> Thanks.

I read your article and built Qt/Win, sip and PyQt using mingw. I put in a
auto-expandible zip file, this file is an early alpha version of a installer,
but it's something. You can get it at www.gulic.org/pyqt and if you don't
speak spanish here is the link to the file:

http://www.gulic.org/static/final.exe

Thx to ideónica - Ideas Electrónicas to give me a remote account in one of
their machines to build the package.