List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: Need help with qeventloop_win
From:       "Christian Ehrlicher" <Ch.Ehrlicher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-10-22 8:55:46

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/wsaeventselect_2.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/wsaenumnetworkevents_2.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/wsawaitformultipleevents_2.asp

> Ralf

I've found them already, but currently I haven't much time and WSAASynSelect
(which I prefer atm) would not give me a message when a network event
occours. I maybe should take a look with ethereal to see if I really don't
get an answer.

Thx
Christian

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++