List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Intalling and Running KDE in Cygwin
From:       "Diogo de Menezes Franco" <brkamikaze () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-09-18 23:32:29

As i am an linux fan that have to use windows without having to
repartitionate my small disk, i'm trying to use Cygwin. But to people who
isn't a regular user, installing KDE doesn't seems a easy work (just looking
to the package list size, it scares). I'm looking for help, im not sure if
kde will run in my cygwin (last release until 08/18/2004). I'm using WinXP.