List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: Error while running Configure after creating a new project in
From:       <sabari.girish () wipro ! com>
Date:       2004-02-02 14:45:11

Hi Ralf,

I did not run the configure command from the Bash shell.
I chose the configure command from the Kdevelop  "BUILD" Menu.
First I got the KDE running by issuing "start &".
Then I chose the Kdevelop application and created a
New project. Then I tried to Build the project.
That was when I got the messages and finally the error which
I had mailed you.

Please find attached the "Config" file which was generated by
Configure command.

Please do let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks a lot for responding to this mail. Kindly help me
With this issue.

Best Regards,
Sabari