List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    3.1.4 Floppy drive access
From:       "Richard Ferguson" <kdecyg () fergusnet ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 14:23:46

Hello,
  I just started testing your 3.1.4 release and am experiencing strange
floppy drive behavior. When using konqueror it seems that every action
that references a directory access causes a floppy drive access, ie
changing directory. Has any one else experienced this?

I am running the latest kde-cygwin packages and updated to the latest
cygwin pagackes two days ago. If there is any information I can provide
to help solve this issue let me know. Thanks!

--
richard ferguson