List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Problem after installation
From:       "Vincent Vincent" <xvj () ibelgique ! com>
Date:       2004-01-02 15:06:14

Dears,

I have installed KDE3 but when I start it, I receive the following
output on the console.  Can someone help me.  Thanks a lot

'xsetroot' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
kdeinit: entering main
kdeinit: Warning, socket_file already exists!
_name=dcopserver launcher=0 is_lib=0
kdeinit: Launched DCOPServer, pid = 784 result = 0
_KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
iceauth: not found
ICE Connection rejected!

DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Authentication Rejected,
reason : None
 of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authenti
cation failed
ICE Connection rejected!
DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Authentication Rejected,
reason : None
 of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
authenti
cation failed
DCOPServer self-test failed.