List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    RE: Qt3 win32
From:       "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2003-07-09 22:24:53

Hi Richard,

> Does anyone know how the makefile handling
> is supposed to work?, atm I just replaced
> the names of the _unix.cpp and _x11.cpp
> files in the unix:SOURCES. How do I get it
> to pick win:SOURCES instead?

1. do a
	cd qmake; cvs update
   in your checked out QT_WIN32_3_BRANCH qt-3 dir to merge in the requested
qmake support.
   Then qmake uses _win.. files by default without any *.pro patching (I have
tried it with src/qt.pro, I hope it works also for others)

2. See doc/html/qmake-manual.html for the qmake manual.

A note: I've deteced a little naming problem.
In qt-3 the win32 related files are always named _win.cpp not _win32.cp as in
qt-2.

See src/kernel/qt_kernel.pri which is included by src/qt.pro

[snip]
 $$KERNEL_CPP/qpixmap_win.cpp \
[snip]

Ralf